1. Under this End-User License Agreement (the "Agreement"), Freund Resources (the "Vendor") grants to the owner of the computer or device downloading the software (the "Licensee") a non-exclusive and non-transferable license (the "License") to use sqlReports Classic (the "Software").
2. "Software" includes the sqlReports Classic plugin and any related printed, electronic, and online documentation and any other files that may accompany the product.
3. Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
4. The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in any manner through current or future available technologies.
5. The Software is standalone customization and integration of it with any other download or program without the express written consent of the Vendor is prohibited.
6. Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
7. The original purchase price paid by the Licensee, if any, will constitute the entire license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
8. The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee "as is". Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original purchase price of the Software. The Vendor will not be liable for any general, special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to, loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out of the use or failure to use the Software.
9. All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to be accepted by the Licensee by downloading the Software.
10. The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual.
11. This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee agrees immediately to destroy all copies of the Software in Licensee’s possession or control, in any form or media, along with related printed, written, or downloaded materials.
12. The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Kansas for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced or construed according to the laws of the State of Kansas.
13. This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership between the Vendor and the Licensee.
14. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
15. This Agreement is binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and other legal representatives of the Vendor and Licensee.
16. Licensee acknowledges that it has had the opportunity to print this Agreement.
Click on the button below to download the sqlReports Classic plugin file to your computer. Do not unzip the download. The installation guide, user guide, and sample reports to import, can be found at the top of the Documentation page on this site. If you're not familiar with plugins, please read the Using Plugins article on this site first before attempting to install sqlReports Classic.
sqlReports Classic vs sqlReports Premium
|sqlReports Classic||sqlReports Premium|
|Teacher Portal Version|
|Multiple Preferred Groups
|Edit Report Group Names|
|Mass Export Reports|
|Header / Footer Areas|
|Add to Current Selection|
|JSON Output Button|
|Number of User Parameters|
Screenshots of the sqlReports Premium features can be found here.